background

Friday, March 20, 2009

5 month pictures

Guess what?!  I am 5 months old already!!!  My new trick is blowing raspberries which makes mommy laugh every time.  And I am working on sitting up although I prefer to stand.  I also love to play with my feet : ) and am starting to roll over again (I did this a couple of months ago then stopped for awhile)









Here I am just hanging out with my cousin Lindsay.  We have so much to learn from each other and I think she is finally going to start listening to me and sleep through the night.  I've been doing it for awhile and it makes mommy and daddy very happy. 





We took a road trip to Norfolk, VA to meet many relatives and friends.  This Ernie used to belong to daddy but he agreed to share him  with me.  Mommy didn't get to take too many pictures but hopefully will be able to share some from Aunt Judy and Cousin Mandy.  It was so nice to meet everyone and I know Nanny and Grandpa loved playing with me.  We also got to celebrate daddy's birthday.  Happy Birthday Daddy!!!


My mommy is crazy (about me!!!).  She bought a nice dress at Janie and Jack for me to wear to a wedding next week and we are going to get a free 8x10 picture from a professional photographer.  So I had a photo session at the store and mommy snuck in a couple of pictures.  I think she is going to have to buy the entire roll since she says I looked super cute in ALL the pictures and she won't be able to decide on just one.  Mommy says we need more wall space for all these pictures of me!!!!



No comments: