background

Monday, June 8, 2009

CFA is over

Way to go Daddy! Daddy took his big exam (CFA Level 3!!!) this weekend and we are SO glad to finally have him back. No more studying!!! Mommy and I are so proud of him. He has dedicated so much time to this and worked really hard. I think I have just a couple more years before daddy starts teaching me all about finance (and asset management, portfolio reviews, retirement planning....he thinks I wasn't paying attention when he read his review books to me but I always listen to daddy!)






Swim lessons have been so much fun but they ended this week. Good thing the neighborhood pool opened so I can keep swimming. My favorite position is the back float. I got my first report card: check plus in everything! I bet there will be many more pictures of me swimming!!!
Here is just another cute picture of me hanging out with my friends Mary and Anna. Got lots of fun things coming up (including a trip to Chicago, Daddy's Day and more so mommy will try and post more pictures real soon.


No comments: