background

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Do you know the way to San Jose?

I do! I took my first trip to the West Coast and went to go visit with some family in California. It was a long plane ride but I did great! Daddy couldn't wait to take me to the place where he and mommy got engaged--with the help of the CA family.
(Jason is such a romantic--we even stayed at the Fairmont hotel where Jason surprised me on November 9th, 2005 by coming to San Jose to propose and made me the happiest person ever!)



I had so much fun with my cousins Kaitlyn and Emily! The played with me and fed me and danced for me. Mommy didn't do a good job of taking pictures because there aren't too many pictures, but we did have fun with rest of the family. Hopefully Cousin Shari will have some good pictures from Adam and Alison's wedding reception. This picture was taken when I was sleeping--looks like my Grandma, Poppie, Aunt Janice, Uncle Bobby, mom, dad and Cousin Michael had fun!










Daddy got to play a round of golf at Pebble Beach which was a dream come true for him. Mommy and I hung out at the Monterey Aquarium with my "Auntie" Karen who was visiting Cali the same time as me! Daddy did well during his round of golf and we enjoyed lunch, shopping and hanging out at the 18th tee!



No comments: