We finally got our internet fixed! That means mommy can upload some pictures and update the blog. I keep her pretty busy but I'm sure this blog will have new messages every once in awhile.
The updates may not be in any particular order as my mom posts some fun pictures of me. We went to Allentown, PA for Thanksgiving and got to be with a lot of my family. Enjoy the pictures!
Pictures: Sydney with both sets of Grandparents, Aunt Beth & Cousin Lindsay, scrounging for food under the table, being thankful for my family and playing the piano

Hanging out in Allentown
--I love traveling (my parents gave me no option--they said I better like to travel). Good thing they bring along some fun toys for me to play with. Here I am driving down the hallway on my great Mickey toy (I like to dance to the music and climb all over it) plus hanging out with daddy in our room.




During the weekend we also had Shabbat dinner at Great Uncle Neil and Aunt Lisa's house. I got to see my Great-Grandma Juliet and enjoyed a yummy dinner.
There's a new place in downtown Bethesda just for kids called the Be With Me Playseum with LOTS to do. There are many different themed rooms with so many activities, toys and learning opportunities. I look forward to hanging out here and hopefully meeting up with some of my friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment