background

Monday, March 1, 2010

Been a long time....

OK-so there is a reason why Mommy hasn't posted any new pictures....we've been SOOO busy AND we had a lot going on with our house. Would you believe we had ANOTHER leak in our house. That's right--a shower pipe leaked and caused a lot of damage. We even had to stay at a hotel for a week since we had no running water. But mommy and daddy got new carpet in their bedroom and we got rid of the ugly "shag" carpet in the family room. Mommy and daddy still don't have a shower but i share mine with them!



We went to go see Disney on Ice and even sat in the front row! I loved seeing all my Disney friends skating!!!



Don't I look cool?! I love playing with my sunglasses : )




This is what happens when Daddy gets me up in the morning! I loved wearing the tutu--maybe I'll take ballet lessons in a couple of years?!







We went with Aunt Beth, Unlce Jay and my cousins to see Disney Playhouse Live which I enjoyed (Aunt Beth tried to take this picture but I just wanted to watch the show!)








Mommy says she will try and be better about taking pictures (she usually is shoving the camera in my face all the time but I guess she's just been lazy this month--between the blizzards, house mess and everything else...). That's all for now : )

No comments: