background

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Officially ONE and a HALF!

Even though I keep telling everyone that I am TWO...I am now officially One and a Half! The doctor was very pleased with how I am growing--i am 31 1/2 inches and 22pounds 9 ounces! Mommy tried to get some hints on helping me eat my vegetables and advice on things like potty training and other big kid stuff but I'm just a typical toddler doing lots of things to make my parents a little crazy : )

Daddy surprised me at my Kidville class last week and I was so excited to have him join me for music and fun! I've been talking a LOT more (I've been talking a lot but my parents complain that I am not speaking English but my own language so lately I've been repeating everything they say!). Lots of fun and exciting things going on here!!!




No comments: