background

Monday, August 23, 2010

Disney World (trip #4 for Sydney!!!)

Can you believe I got to go to Disney World again??! Here I am getting ready at the hotel the night before my flight. This is probably the last trip for a long time since my baby sister is coming in just about 10 weeks. We were able to celebrate Nanny and Papa's 40th anniversary (congratulations!!!) and Nanny's birthday! It was hot in Orlando but overall we had a fantastic trip.
I did a great job on the plane thanks to this special seat belt (and dvd player). We started our trip with a visit to Epcot center where I got to see Mickey, Minnie, Pluto, Donald and Goofy. Everyone was amazed that I knew ALL the characters at Disney! I love DISNEY WORLD!
And now a message from my mom and dad:
Jason and I would love to wish a Happy 40th Anniversary Barbara and Wayne!!! Both our parents are celebrating 40 years of marriage and we thank you for being an inspiration to us and wish you many more happy years together. We love you!





No comments: