We officially converted Sydney's bed (thanks Jay!) and Sydney has been doing just great. Our little girl is growing up. Not only has she been sleeping in her full size bed, but she is now going to preschool all by herself. The transition has been hardest on me...and I am still freaking out that she goes by herself (next week she'll go for 3 hours including lunch on Tuesdays & Thursdays). Not quite sure what Olivia and I are going to do during that time (Montgomery Mall/sleep/grocery shop!!?!)...Jason and I are very proud of Sydney who proclaimed "Mommy, I had fun today. Mommy went for coffee with friends. Mommy came back" when I picked her up after her first day. Way to go Sydney!!!
Monday, January 10, 2011
The girls rooms
Check out Olivia's beautiful room...we went with a purple and green theme and the end result is just perfect. Kind of hard to tell from the pictures but the bedding, rug, picture frames, toy bins and window treatments
from Pottery Barn Kids all coordinate.


We officially converted Sydney's bed (thanks Jay!) and Sydney has been doing just great. Our little girl is growing up. Not only has she been sleeping in her full size bed, but she is now going to preschool all by herself. The transition has been hardest on me...and I am still freaking out that she goes by herself (next week she'll go for 3 hours including lunch on Tuesdays & Thursdays). Not quite sure what Olivia and I are going to do during that time (Montgomery Mall/sleep/grocery shop!!?!)...Jason and I are very proud of Sydney who proclaimed "Mommy, I had fun today. Mommy went for coffee with friends. Mommy came back" when I picked her up after her first day. Way to go Sydney!!!
We officially converted Sydney's bed (thanks Jay!) and Sydney has been doing just great. Our little girl is growing up. Not only has she been sleeping in her full size bed, but she is now going to preschool all by herself. The transition has been hardest on me...and I am still freaking out that she goes by herself (next week she'll go for 3 hours including lunch on Tuesdays & Thursdays). Not quite sure what Olivia and I are going to do during that time (Montgomery Mall/sleep/grocery shop!!?!)...Jason and I are very proud of Sydney who proclaimed "Mommy, I had fun today. Mommy went for coffee with friends. Mommy came back" when I picked her up after her first day. Way to go Sydney!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment