The other night we went to a family game time fundraiser at Sydney's preschool (yes-the 5th Martin "Floppy the dog" joined us) and Sydney had fun playing Bingo, Zingo and hanging out with her friends! Jason and I were excited to win one of the raffle prizes--a basket full of gift certificates to some great area restaurants. YEAH!!! (I'll take any excuse not to cook/clean!)
Tuesday, March 8, 2011
Is it spring yet?!
Isn't Sydney adorable when she is sleeping?! Some days she does actually nap--although lately she mostly plays with her animals. We have to do a "roll call" to ensure that all stuffed animals are in the bed with her--good thing she is in a full size bed so everyone can fit!
Couldn't resist posting this picture:
Olivia has started using the exersaucer and likes it a lot! She went to the Doctor yesterday for her 4 month checkup and is doing remarkably well. She is 11pounds 12 ounces and 24 inches. Way to go Olivia!


The other night we went to a family game time fundraiser at Sydney's preschool (yes-the 5th Martin "Floppy the dog" joined us) and Sydney had fun playing Bingo, Zingo and hanging out with her friends! Jason and I were excited to win one of the raffle prizes--a basket full of gift certificates to some great area restaurants. YEAH!!! (I'll take any excuse not to cook/clean!)
The other night we went to a family game time fundraiser at Sydney's preschool (yes-the 5th Martin "Floppy the dog" joined us) and Sydney had fun playing Bingo, Zingo and hanging out with her friends! Jason and I were excited to win one of the raffle prizes--a basket full of gift certificates to some great area restaurants. YEAH!!! (I'll take any excuse not to cook/clean!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment