I've been copying and pasting the blog and have printed out the last couple of years to save for Sydney and Olivia when they are older. And I didn't want to leave their 2012 without including some recent pictures and updates. So these pictures were taken back in October and included on our holiday card but wanted to share them with you now...


I'm going to try and delete some earlier posting to make room for pictures from Sydney's 4th birthday, Olivia's 2nd birthday and highlights of the past couple of months. Mainly to complete the "blog books" for the girls AND to finally conclude the Sydney/Olivia blog page. I've really enjoyed doing this over the past 4 years (!!!) and hope that my girls one day will look back on this and not only appreciate all the time and energy that went into posting this, but also the amazing opportunities they've had, wonderful places they've gone, fantastic people they've met and know that they are loved to infinity and beyond.








No comments:
Post a Comment