background

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Happy Half Birthday!




I am 6 months old!!! I just celebrated my half birthday (thank you daddy for the Toys R Us gift card-I can't wait to go shopping!) and even celebrated with a cake (but I can't eat cake until my first birthday). I went to the Doctor last week and had my check up (I'm 13 pounds 12 ounces and 25 inches). They had to give me shots which I didn't like but said I'm doing great so mommy and daddy were happy. I've started eating oatmeal which I like and will start with vegetables and fruits this week!
I'm sitting up on my own like a big girl and love playing with my toys. Mommy thinks I am going to be a pianist-I love playing the piano!









Mommy snapped a couple of pictures during bath time and I sure have fun in the bath with all my toys! Please no more naked pictures mom!



My cousins from California came to visit! I was so happy to meet Cousin Shari, Megan and David and spend time with them.












No comments: