background

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Swim class, hanging with friends and more!

It's been a busy couple of weeks. Last weekend we had a leak in our ceiling (from my bathtub!) and it caused a lot of damage (interesting how a small thing can make such a huge mess...hmmmm....). We had 2 dryers, a dehumidifier, 3 visits from repair men, one huge hole with a big bag of drywall, wet hard wood floors with water damage and a ceiling that now needs to be patched and repainted-this is when mommy and daddy are thankful for homeowners insurance!!

With all that money spent on repairs and fixing stuff, i don't think daddy appreciates my new favorite toy: his credit card!!! I sure am smart and was practicing my swiping motion--i think i'm ready to test it out!!!

I went to my first swim class and both mommy and daddy took me in the water. They even had to dunk me under water. I cried a little but they said I did a great job in the water. This place was so cool--it has water slides and fountains and I'm going to have fun playing in the pool. Since both mom and dad were in the water with me there are no embarrasing photos.
In addition to that fun stuff, I had a lot going on. Playgroup with my friends was fun and we tried to get a picture with all the babies--but all i wanted to do was eat so mommy had to give me a bottle so i wouldn't scream : )
And because it was so nice, I went for a walk and got to visit with my friends Mary and Anna.







Here I am hanging out with my FAVORITE Aunt!!! (OK-so I only have one Aunt but she is great and I love spending time with her and my cousins!!!). I wore my special "My Auntie Loves Me" shirt cause I know she does--and I love her too.









And last, I wanted to wish a very Happy 38th Anniversary to Grandma and Poppie!!!









No comments: