
I love Disney World! Here we are at Downtown Disney in front of the Lego store. My parents thought this picture of the Sydney Harbor was neat : )
My daddy's singing makes me laugh and I wanted him to try out for the American Idol show at Disney's Hollywood Studios. No such luck...but we did enjoy watching the show. Yup, my dad and mom sure are cheesy!



Disney's Hollywood Studios was our adventure theme park for this trip. Since it is my 2nd time to Disney World we wanted to check out something different from last time. And it was too hot for mommy to torture me with a million pictures with my friends Mickey, Minnie and gang. So instead we met these characters (not quite sure who they are?!?!), watched a few shows like Beauty & the Beast + Little Mermaid which I LOVED, and rode a few rides like the new Toy Story. Mommy says I can go on Tower of Terror and Rock-n-RollerCoaster with her when I'm older.


The Animal Kingdom Lodge was just the coolest hotel ever. We got to see a lot of animals and eat some great food. Plus swimming in the pool is always fun!

This was a great way to start our vacation and next up: Caribbean Cruise!

No comments:
Post a Comment