background

Monday, September 21, 2009

L'Shana Tova











This was my first Rosh Hashana--the Jewish new year. I want to wish everyone a new year filled with joy and happiness. I wasn't around last year but my parents said that last year was the best year ever and it just keeps getting better and better so I'm looking forward to lots of fun things ahead with my family and friends.

It took me quite awhile but I am finally picking up food and putting it in my mouth. Mommy thought she was going to have to feed me until i was 12...but one day I decided to do it myself. Still don't have any teeth but I'm having fun playing and eating all these new foods.




Been doing all sorts of fun things this week including a new music and gym class, shopping with my cousins, playgroups, etc. Mom and dad are busy packing up boxes for my new house. Lots of things happening over the next few weeks... we are settling on our town house next week and on our new place the middle of October. This move is keeping all of us busy!

No comments: