background

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Football, Football, Football!

Game day! I went to Charlottesville, VA with daddy for a fun filled day of cheering on his Wahoos. Daddy is a little obsessed with football and took me to my first game. We met Nanny and Grandpa while mommy stayed at home (and missed Sydney terribly...but was so glad to hear that a fun time was had by everyone!).
Of course my daddy could not wait to buy me a UVA cheerleader outfit. Go Wahoos Go!



Grandpa gives me a big squeeze and thinks I am the cutest little cheerleader!



University of Virginia Wahoos versus Indiana-what a game! The Wahoos won 47-7! I especially liked the halftime show with the marching band, eating my snacks and playing with toys. Daddy did not understand how I could fall asleep and nap at the stadium but I was worn out! I loved waving to all the other fans and hanging out all day with my daddy & nanny and grandpa too!










No comments: