
It is fall and the weather is cooling off. Last year at this time i was getting ready to make my appearance and change the lives of my parents forever. In just a few days I am going to celebrate my first birthday and i understand there will lots of fun parties. Mommy is already getting weepy about my first birthday...What a year it has been!
Daddy says we can go get some pumpkins after we move but i had to check them out. I'm going to be a ladybug for halloween (i barely remember last year since i was just a couple of weeks old but i was a tootsie roll--especially picked out for poppie). hope mommy has the camera battery charged!!?! Lots of picture taking coming up!!!

One of my favorite things to play with is the phone. Not the play one but the real thing. I pick it up and say "hi dada" and mommy laughs. although sometimes i confuse the remote control and do the same thing. but i love pressing the buttons and "talking" on the phone. hope my parents have a good long distance plan!

I love spending time with my Aunt Beth and Cousin Lindsay. I just woke up from a nap in this picture and mommy insisted on taking yet another picture but believe it or not, i was excited about my music class and was moving around the room, clapping and singing with the musicians.
Do you like my new pajamas?! My friend Izzy got them for me from Wyoming and I love them. I do look pretty cute in the little hat if i do say so myself...


I'm enjoying this beautiful fall weather and like hanging outside in the grass playing with my toys. So many wonderful things happening and I'm loving everything. I'm busy talking all the time and my parents are even starting to understand some of the things i am saying. mostly i mimic words but have said turtle, green, diaper, cat and mama to name a few.
No comments:
Post a Comment