Here is my school picture and one of my whole class. Somehow the photographer managed to get all of us to look at the camera so mommy thinks this is a great photo.
Thursday, October 28, 2010
Can't wait for Election Day!!!
OK--misleading caption since my parents are not that into politics. November 2nd is the day that my baby sister is scheduled to arrive so only have to wait a few more days. Mommy thinks the baby may come sooner but I think she is just anxious and nothing seems to be happening yet. Another doctor visit tomorrow will tell us more...



Daddy says I am his little Princess so I decided to dress the part. I love the new Belle tiara (daddy is hiding the matching dress and shoes until Hanukkah!) and even posed for some pictures for Mommy.
Here is my school picture and one of my whole class. Somehow the photographer managed to get all of us to look at the camera so mommy thinks this is a great photo.
Here is my school picture and one of my whole class. Somehow the photographer managed to get all of us to look at the camera so mommy thinks this is a great photo.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment