background

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

sydneyisms

Although Sydney has definitely been demonstrating her stubborn side and terrible two behavior, she also continues to make us laugh with the things that she says.

Jason loves that the other morning while grabbing his checkbook Sydney screamed "I need a pen!". Uh Oh...we are in trouble with that one.

This morning she told me I looked like a Princess when I tried on her flower headband that matched the tutu she was wearing. At 35 weeks pregnant I certainly am not looking like any Princess but it was so sweet the way she said it.

We might have been overdoing it with the birthday talks over the last few weeks cause out of nowhere today Sydney announced "I need a present!!!"
Not a good indication of things to come....

And finally, when getting ready for bed and reading stories she started talking about Dora and Boots being best friends. I asked who her best friend was and she answered "Floppy" (her stuffed dog; later she said Izzy and Braden!). And I asked who my best friend was and she answered "Daddy". Awwwwww! : )

It is never a dull moment with our almost 2 year old and each and every day provides us with laughter and sunshine.

1 comment:

Izzy Wood said...

Izzy says right back at you Sydney :)