background

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Harry Potter at Universal Studios!

After months and months thinking and talking about Harry Potter at Universal Studios Islands of Adventure, I finally made my way over there (yes, I actually left Disney). I had not been to Universal Studios in years and not much there has changed...the park seemed very run down and in need of a good paint job and updating. I managed to go on most of the rides and spend a considerable amount of time in the Wizardly part of the theme park.
The Forbidden Journey ride was AMAZING and definitely the highlight of my time here. Couldn't take any pictures since my camera was locked up but i managed to snap a whole bunch of the shops and sights around this area including Hogwarts and Hogsmeade...sooooo cool. And I loved the butterbeer : ) Got a ton of Disney pictures to go through but just wanted to share these to start with as the pictures are being downloaded.







No comments: