background

Saturday, January 14, 2012

New Year, New Beginnings, New Fun!

Sydney was Shabbat Girl at school this week and we had a special guest-Poppie! It is always fun to see what is going on in Sydney's classroom. Their class breakout curriculum is "travel" and there are many different activities the teachers create to make learning new and interesting. I especially love the travel itinerary that the kids created--most went from home, school, grandparents house. But check out Sydney's itinerary--Disney World! Boy, Jason and I have sure done a good job training her!!!

























Dress up continues to be a daily occurrence at our house and I'm trying to capture the creative play that goes on. Never a dull moment with these two girls! Olivia took her first independent steps on Christmas and has continued to do just a few steps on her own but keeps a death grip around my fingers. But she manages to get herself around (and all the way up the steps) on her own. We are in trouble with this little cutie...
Enjoy these latest pictures!

No comments: