background

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

11 weeks old and counting

It's me again...just chillin' in the bath.  December has been really busy.  Daddy has been working extra hard at his new job and mommy and I have even gone to his office to help him...plus there are lots of great restaurants in Bethesda so we are going to look forward to meeting him for lunch sometimes.



The holidays are over but mom wanted to share a few extra photos.  One day my parents will have to explain why santa doesn't come to our house but for now i like hanging out with my santa bear.  I think i am really going to enjoy Hanukkah when I grow up--with the presents, lighting the menorah, playing dreidel and potato latkas! These photos with mom and dad were taken the 8th night of Hanukkah.






























Just another cute picture of me.  Now that I am 11 weeks old I am starting to get really interested in my toys.  I love things that light up and play music and I don't mind when my mommy sings although she has a really bad voice (don't tell her I told you so!). 









Guess what?!  Daddy and mommy are taking me on my first big vacation at the end of February.  We are going to DISNEY WORLD!  I guess that is not a surprise since my parents are disney freaks...daddy can't wait to buy out the disney store and mommy can't wait to torture me with pictures of me with mickey, minnie, etc.  I know I am too little to remember this trip but daddy has been working really hard and is going to golf and relax a little.  Mom wants to visit Give Kids the World and says we'll go again when I am bigger.  

Here I am: Princess Sydney and the 7 Dwarves











Pretty soon the new year is going to be here and I have a lot of fun things to look forward to in 2009.  Can't wait to share it all with you.  
Best wishes in 2009!!!

No comments: