background

Monday, January 5, 2009

Road trip!

    Daddy and mommy took me on my first road trip and we went to Richmond, VA to see nanny and grandpa.  First stop: Potomac Mills for shopping.  Daddy loves using his new baby bjorn and is so happy that I love to shop as much as he does.





Ok- wasn't so happy at first with the whole hotel room but once daddy put together the pack-n-play and mommy unpacked my toys I decided I do like to travel.   Good thing cause mom and dad have lots of travel ideas.  





Here I am with nanny and grandpa.  Can you guess where we are? Shopping at one of my favorite stores-Nordstroms.







Mommy is usually taking all the photos but got in the picture with me at Short Pump mall in Richmond, VA.  It was a great weekend and I can't wait to travel again.


BTW-my mommy finally signed up for Facebook and is addicted to it now.  She says that she will continue this blog--it is just for close friends and family so keep checking this.  Tomorrow I am going to be 12 weeks old and that means more pictures to come!  Hope everyone is enjoying 2009!!! 





1 comment:

Izzy Wood said...

I am on facebook too! We should be friends...We are looking forward to our playdate tomorrow.