
Storytime at Rockville library is lots of fun. This past weekend we even brought daddy along so he could see what fun we have. One of the other fun activities that I do is Stroller Strides at the mall where mommy gets to work out while I ride in the stroller. We do laps and exercises and all the moms sing to the babies. But sometimes I don't want to be in my stroller so mommy was smart and brought the baby bjorn so I could join in on the exercises.


Here I am just hanging out with some of my friends from playgroup. Clockwise starting with me: Jack, Grace, Sutton, Anna, Sophia and Mary. We are all right around the same age and have fun watching each other. This is a rare moment when all of us are awake, fed, happy and still for the camera : )
I went to the doctor for a weight check and guess what: I am 10 pounds 8 ounces!!! I'm in the 10-25% for weight which makes mommy very happy since I wasn't gaining too much weight and was only 9pounds 3 ounces at my 3 month check up. Mommy can't believe how big I am getting and says I am still the most adorable baby she has ever seen-chubby cheeks/double chin and all.
No comments:
Post a Comment