
Can you believe I am 6 weeks old?
I am getting bigger every day and am now smiling more and more although mommy has a hard time capturing it on the camera. I still give my parents a hard time in the evenings and dont sleep too much but i'm just so cute they can't get mad.

My mom tortures me with pictures and here I am with just a few of the stuffed bears that are around the house. In a few years I'm going to be bigger than this megasize bear but for now he makes a nice chair...
I'm supposed to be sleeping but most of the time I have my eyes wide open (or I'm screaming but mom didn't want to take a picture of that). So here I am just hanging out in my crib...

In my car seat all ready to go! I love our outings and tend to fall asleep in the car. Sometimes I even let my mom and dad have dinner at a restaurant. They better enjoy this while they can cause pretty soon I won't sleep through their meal.
No comments:
Post a Comment