background

Friday, November 28, 2008

Giving thanks

Thanksgiving Day: November 27, 2008.

Dinner at Aunt Beth and Uncle Jay's with my whole family-dad, mom, me, Grandma, Poppie, Grandpa, Nanny and Cousin Zach decided to join us for the family photo op



Photo with Grandma and Poppie and mommy and daddy
There is so much to be thankful for this year. Grandma and Poppie have 3 grandkids under the age of 2 so they are thankful for their new additions to the family.

Grandpa. Nanny and me--I put those smiles on their faces. They couldn't wait to come visit again and can't believe how much I have changed over the past few weeks.

Watching some football with the men in my life...Poppie, Grandpa and Daddy. Its not UVA or FSU football so daddy and Grandpa are relaxed.






Mommy was so busy trying to get photos with everyone so I tried to smile for one with her too. Mommy said this was one of the best thanksgiving ever since she had so much to be thankful for.






Check out my cute thanksgiving outfit...Mom says in this picture I look just like she looked as a baby (although my hair is a little spikey and hers was curly!)






Lindsay and I are wearing matching bibs...I wasn't too happy smiling for the picture but my mom and Aunt sure like to torture us by taking a lot of pictures so she took this one anyways.







Hanging with grandma... my grandma and nanny have the magic touch and know how to keep me nice and relaxed.







Poppie wanted a picture with all his girls








All smiles hanging out with my Thanksgiving bear








Just me and my dad








I'm a libra baby..."I'm charming and easy going; I will be consistent; love to please; balanced, constant, agreeable"

I've started smiling more and more and am such a happy baby!





Good thing my parents have unlimited long distance...i already love talking on the phone. When do I get my own cell phone?











1 comment:

THE LYONS FAMILY! said...

Happy Thanksgiving guys! Sydney is growing so quickly!