background

Monday, November 10, 2008

Friends and Family

All the pictures are in random order as mommy still has not figured out how to move things around.  But the fact that she is able to download at all is quite impressive considering in college mommy "broke email" and caused all kinds of computer problems.

Aunt Beth, Uncle Jay and Cousin Zachary have been so fantastic.  They come to visit often.  My new Cousin Lindsay is going to arrive any day now (Beth is just about 40 weeks pregnant) and I can't wait to meet my new cousin.  We're going to be best friends and will share clothes and toys.  




Adam, Jess and my friend Sophia (who just turned 2 and has a great vocabulary--hope she teaches me some things) came to visit when we first got home from the hospital.  






Here are the 4 generations:  Sydney (just a few days old), mommy, grandma and Granny!







Isn't this adorable?!  Mommy and Aunt Beth wanted a picture and since we couldn't be together on Halloween, we had a dress up day.  Zachary is the CUTEST little monkey and loves hanging out with his new baby cousin.  He better get used to the idea of a baby at his baby sister is going to be born any day now.  

Zach is going to be a great big brother and older cousin for Sydney to look up to.  He has a great sense of humor and is very adorable.  




This was taken at our first Pediatrician visit.  Yes, mommy is that crazy lady that tries to take pictures everywhere.  Dr. Potter is in the middle and Jane (on the right) is the baby aide that helped out during my first week at home.





Josh and Ashley came to meet me when I first got home.  I was on my best behavior and tried not to put any pressure on them to have kids....






Mommy couldn't believe that her friend Robyn came all the way from California to meet me!  Her husband had a work trip and she tagged along.  We had a great time hanging out and even took her to Great Beginnings for shopping!  Thank you Robyn--it was so fun to meet you and Mommy really appreciated the visit.







Great Grandma Juliet and Great Uncle Neil came to meet me.  Juliet knitted me a fun pair of booties and a matching sweater for me and mommy.  Can't wait until it fits!






"Auntie" Karen came to meet me.  She made the most incredible picture for my room which I love.  She does amazing computer work and created this personalized picture which was so creative:  Thank you--we all love it!!!





Hanging out with Grandpa at the hospital.  He has helped out so much around the house.  We kept him busy with projects and he did a nice job putting things together and fixing things.  






Aunt Lisa and Cousin Rebecca also came to meet me.  I've got some family members close by and others that live far away in New York and California and I hope I get to meet everyone real soon.





Here's a cute picture of me and Grandma.  








I'm so lucky to have all 4 grandparents.  They all take such good care of me and love me unconditionally.  They've been absolutely wonderful and have helped make these first few weeks a lot easier for mommy and daddy.  

I love you Grandpa and Nanny (Jason's parents) and Grandma and Poppie (Jill's parents).  You are the BEST!

No comments: