
Here I am in Grandma's arms deep in thought...
My mommy loves to torture me with pictures and has taken lots of different poses. I like to show her whose in control and even though I am smiling more and more, she is not able to capture it on film.

Going for a ride in the car. I love the car seat and usually fall right asleep as soon as the car starts moving. I already love to shop just like my daddy and have been the mall, out to eat, and a few of the baby stores. We're trying to enjoy getting out as much as possible while the weather is still nice.

Nanny and mommy picked out some fun hair ribbons and bows for me at Nordstroms(aren't I cute!). I love getting my hair washed and fingernails manicured...100% girl! I have a bigger wardrobe than mommy and daddy and love getting dressed up.

Mommy loves to scrapbook but hasn't had time to do too much. She made this sign before I was born and just filled in the date (somehow we couldn't find the time to take week 1 & 2 pictures but are ready for week number 4 which is tomorrow!)

This is the official picture from the birth announcement (which hopefully everyone got in the mail). It's one of mommy's favorites and was one of the first times that I showed off my smile.

Here was a great one from the hospital (taken October 14th-just a few hours old). It is amazing to look back and see the changes. Somehow time is just flying by and this little girl just keeps growing and growing.
No comments:
Post a Comment