Today is Tuesday November 4th and I am 3 weeks old! Things are going well and Nanny is here helping to take care of me (and letting mommy rest a little). I may look peaceful here but I like to stay awake most of the night and will cry if I'm not held. Maybe one day I'll actually get on a schedule.....
Here I am hanging out with Mommy. I am alert and cooing and the smiles just melt her heart. But I don't like smiling for the camera (gotta show my parents I am in control here)...My clothes are still too big on me but I am growing bigger every day. Somehow the time is passing so fast and I'm changing all the time. Mommy is going to post some more pictures later and introduce you to the rest of the family and friends (we love visitors and are so glad many people have come to meet our little girl).
Today is election day: I have to wait until 2028 to vote in the Presidential elections...mommy sent in her absentee ballot before I was born and Daddy went to the polls at 6am this morning. 2008 has been a year filled with changes and it'll be interesting to see what happens with todays elections. I got this outfit and thought it would be perfect to wear today--happy voting!
1 comment:
I love her outfit. We have a divided house so no beautiful outfits :(
Post a Comment