background

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Busy, Busy Sydney

Here I am hanging out with my cousin Lindsay who is now just over 1 week old.  The two of us just relaxed on the mat and coordinated our sneezes and movements which made our mommies laugh!  Lindsay is catching to me in size and I'm excited to double my wardrobe and share clothes with Lindsay.




Happy Birthday Aunt Beth!  I helped mommy make a funfetti cake for Aunt Beth which was delicious!  (Mommy got a new sling so she is able to do more than just walk around the house for hours with me in her arms).  
My adorable cousin Zachary (eating in the background) is talking up a storm and Lindsay says he is a great big brother.



Mommy used to work at the Make-A-Wish Foundation before I was born.  She loved her job and misses her coworkers and her position.  She was so sad to leave but everything worked out so she could stay home with me!  Mommy says her wish came true: she has me and daddy :) 
Nikki, Shelly, Jared (with son Jonah) Mary, Ashley and Carly all used to work with my mom and now all have moved on to new jobs.


While at White Flint mall we ran into Jay and Asher, friends of my mom.  Mommy was Jay and Asher's camp counselor when she worked at the JCC in high school/college.  They also like to hang out at the mall so I am sure we are going to see them often since it is getting colder and mommy doesn't want me outside too much.




We went out to brunch at the Cheesecake Factory with Auntie Karen.  The mall is all decorated for the holidays and is a fun place to hang out.  I love shopping with Karen! I hope to do this more often!





This is mommy's friend Sally and her daughter Izzy.  Mommy took a prenatal yoga class (her attempt at staying in shape while pregnant) and met Sally who was due around the same time.  Izzy was born 1 week after me-on Oct. 21st-the day i was due.





Izzy and I had a play date at her house.  I couldn't wait to meet my new friend.  Mostly we just rested while our mommies talked--but it sure is nice to hang out and compare sleep, eat and play patterns. 




 
Every Wednesday mommy and I have been going to a feeding support group and we meet lots of other babies and their moms.  So we invited a bunch of people over and had a support group of our own-it certainly was a little crazy with 8 babies around! Here are a few of our new friends. But it is so much fun to meet other babies around the same age. Mommy especially enjoys the scale and weighing me each week to see how big I am getting.  I'm almost 7 1/2 pounds.


Ally and Ryan came over to meet me.  I was so glad to finally get to meet them. Ally grew up with mommy and is like another sister so I couldn't wait to meet her.  

It's been such a hectic week and I keep my parents very busy.  But I've been growing and doing well.  Hope you all enjoy the pictures and updates!

No comments: